Preferred Areas:London and surrounding counties. Also remote via MS Team, Zoom, Blackboard Collaborate, etc.
Preferred Work:- Notetaking in educational settings including lectures, seminars and tutorials (universities, college and other teaching/training establishments)
- Audio transcriptions from lectures and seminars
- Notetaking in one-to-one meetings, business meetings, conferences and seminars.
Qualifications:- OCN Level 3 Electronic Notetaking to Support Deaf and Disable People
- NOCN Level 3 Notetaking for Students with Disabilities in Higher Education
- British Sign Language (BSL) Level 1 and 2
- BA (Hons) Politics and Social Policy
Other Info:- Enhanced DBS check
- Registered provider with Access to Work
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insured
- Own laptop and additional screen provided on request